Minor Threat Drummer's eBay Auctions

Guest scriptedrain

He's gonna make some serious bank when this is all said and done. All of these auctions have days left and look at all the bidding going on.

This record is unconditionally guaranteed to be an original first pressing, and comes from the punk archives of Jeff Nelson ( Minor Threat / Dischord Records / Adult Swim Records ), which are being downsized after having recently been described as "too big" and "insane."

something tells me a wife was involved in that statement.

This record is unconditionally guaranteed to be an original first pressing, and comes from the punk archives of Jeff Nelson ( Minor Threat / Dischord Records / Adult Swim Records ), which are being downsized after having recently been described as "too big" and "insane."

something tells me a wife was involved in that statement.

Most definitely.

Guest kingbuzzo

The best part about this auction is that Ian was in Toledo looking at some of it I guess and was in the record store I shop at. Sadly, he was there the day before I stopped in.

Guest kingbuzzo
The best part about this auction is that Ian was in Toledo looking at some of it I guess and was in the record store I shop at. Sadly, he was there the day before I stopped in.

What up NW Ohio VC'er? What store do you shop at?

Ramalama Records http://www.ramalamafafafa.com/

If you're looking for good metal and punk you need to stop there. I'm in there at least once a week and spend way more money than I should there.