Minus The Bear - Highly Refined Pirates on black

I did a search and didn't see a thread exclusively directed towards this. I am curious what a copy of HRP on black 1st press goes for. Sorry if this is the wrong forum to ask in, but I didn't want to put it in the trades forum as I don't think I'm ready to sell my copy yet, just curiousity.

[image]

i bought one for $20ppd recently

honestly, i'd say that's all it's worth. as great as minus the bear is, none of their records have really gone up in value.

I did a search and didn't see a thread exclusively directed towards this. I am curious what a copy of HRP on black 1st press goes for. Sorry if this is the wrong forum to ask in, but I didn't want to put it in the trades forum as I don't think I'm ready to sell my copy yet, just curiousity.

[image]

it varies bro, it all depends on who wants it at a certain time. i have a small distro in cincinnati and i can tell you i had 5 copies of this at one time and they all sold for a drastically different price. the 5 different copies sold for $6.50, $9.25, $2.50, $21.85 and $88.50. fuckin weird.