Top Serious - Best pop song from last year?

I work for a car auction so I'm constantly driving cars that have no CDs so I turn on the radio. Here are the two songs I heard all the time that somehow ended up getting stuck in my head all damn day.

TI- Whatever You Like

Pink- So What

Seriously, Pink? WTF?

haha i came to post these exact same songs.

why i like that pink song? no idea.

catchy as fuck.

i have noticed the pop songs i have liked of recent years have been the "i dont need you" jams from female artists, ie kelly clarkson and beyonce.

estelle ft. kanye - american boy

i'm sick of it now, but i couldn't get enough of it all summer.

I was staying at a frat at UCLA with my friend, and the president of the frat had just the chick chorus part as his alarm. It played three times everytime it went off, and went off every five minutes for two hours. Holy crap i wanted to kill someone. Could he be any more douchey??

i like the rap part though

estelle ft. kanye - american boy

i'm sick of it now, but i couldn't get enough of it all summer.

I was staying at a frat at UCLA with my friend, and the president of the frat had just the chick chorus part as his alarm. It played three times everytime it went off, and went off every five minutes for two hours. Holy crap i wanted to kill someone. Could he be any more douchey??

yeah it gets really obnoxious after you've listened to it more than twenty times.

yeah it gets really obnoxious after you've listened to it more than twenty times.

i never saw the appeal in that song until it was already played to death, and even then i didn't like it that much.

i don't like "i kissed a girl" but that song was huge.