New Found Glory/Bayside/Set Your Goals/Verse tour!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just saw syg 2 weeks ago. Swore I'd never go to see them again. Waaayyy too many dumb kids into them, couldn't have much fun. But I might have to make an exception.

And applesauce, why you talkin about cis (crime in stereo?)?? On this tour??

i was talking about the easycore tour line up when i mentioned CIS. i could care less for a day to remember or four year strong. i dont really care too much for the bands they picked up for this tour, either.

amazing line-up tour !

scott, can you looking for some sponsor who can afford roundtrip air fee for me ?

and i can write the article of this with big thank you message in thai for the sponsor.

(my articles about verse will publsihed on this 13th)

stoked....

:)

Ha, I'll ask around, Yu. :)

I've never been to the Webster, but Toad's Place TOTALLY sucks, from the standpoint of someone who was there on tour. Oversold shows, no barricade or security, 1000+ kids' lives being at risk, awful accommodations for the bands... I'll pass.

There is always barricades and security there these days, back in the day they never had them for some reason. The Webster is just a huge piece of shit. Awful sound, the stage is like 9 feet tall making it impossible for kids to interact with the band, and the security there are just a bunch of assholes (you aren't allowed to dance, have fun do anything or they will fight you and drag you out). On top of that its in the middle of Project 8 Hartford, CT. Try parking your car anywhere in the area and it will be gone/broken into. This even happens in their parking lot. The locals are terrible and will heckle you/mug you/rape you. Awful Venue in a terrible area.

I've played at both and will take toads place over the webster anyday.

I've never been to the Webster, but Toad's Place TOTALLY sucks, from the standpoint of someone who was there on tour. Oversold shows, no barricade or security, 1000+ kids' lives being at risk, awful accommodations for the bands... I'll pass.

There is always barricades and security there these days,

Dude, I was on tour there back in April, and they oversold the show, provided zero barricades and zero security. Flood was there, too, he can vouch for it.

Guest xsteponmex
i'll be at the boston one. i've been wondering if the new house of blues is going to be as good as the avalon/axis it took the place of.

yeah same. should be interesting. i'm hoping once it opens a lot of bands will go there instead of worcester. ha

Dude, I was on tour there back in April, and they oversold the show, provided zero barricades and zero security. Flood was there, too, he can vouch for it.

I'm not saying they didnt. They do it from time to time. depends who the manager on duty is that night. its possible it was the bands choice to not have barracade then (yes, they give that choice to the headlining act sometimes depending on the rider).

I was there for about 15 different shows last year, and i know for a fact there was one at all the shows except for maybe one. And the security is usually really chill not getting involved with anything unless they absolutely need to (break up fights, stop stage divers)

Also, i dont take floods word for much.

Guest xsteponmex

yeah same. should be interesting. i'm hoping once it opens a lot of bands will go there instead of worcester. ha

Fuck this. The WORST when there is a baseball game.

ehh yeah the train gets annoying but then there are crazy drunk people to make fun of.

anything is better than worcester.

Fuck this. The WORST when there is a baseball game.

ehh yeah the train gets annoying but then there are crazy drunk people to make fun of.

anything is better than worcester.

all true, but I don't live in the city, and finding a place to park is near impossible when there's a game the same night as a show. not paying $50 to park.

I was there for the Thursday show last month and there was no barrier. Though security was running around getting kids off the stage. They actually did a really good job keeping things under control. Also, I was in the 21+ section where I could see the band easily without getting packed in like a sardine.

To the guy complaining about getting to the new HOB in Boston during Sox games... Take the train. Much easier since it is impossible to go anywhere near there during a game. If it's on a Fri/Sat w/o a game, take the train too because parking will still be difficult.

I'm thinking this place will have higher ticket prices and from what I can tell there is no place to buy tickets without fees at a box office. Basically I'm bitter because they got rid of Avalon/Axis and this place will be bigger than both of them.

To the guy complaining about getting to the new HOB in Boston during Sox games... Take the train. Much easier since it is impossible to go anywhere near there during a game. If it's on a Fri/Sat w/o a game, take the train too because parking will still be difficult.

I would if it wouldn't take me around 2 hours to get there via train. Plus the commuter rail doesn't run that late. and too many times have I missed trains due to the T closing before the show is over.

Guest xsteponmex

I was there for the Thursday show last month and there was no barrier. Though security was running around getting kids off the stage. They actually did a really good job keeping things under control. Also, I was in the 21+ section where I could see the band easily without getting packed in like a sardine.

I'm thinking this place will have higher ticket prices and from what I can tell there is no place to buy tickets without fees at a box office. Basically I'm bitter because they got rid of Avalon/Axis and this place will be bigger than both of them.

eh yeah i've seen so many shows at avalon/axis since i was little.lots of ridiculous memories. buuuuut i really don't mind it all if it means i don't have to find a ride to worcester as much.

Guest xsteponmex

I would if it wouldn't take me around 2 hours to get there via train. Plus the commuter rail doesn't run that late. and too many times have I missed trains due to the T closing before the show is over.

i hate that. boston should have the T going later if there are so many events that go til 2 am. how hard is it to run for two extra hours? blah.