Final Fight vinyl pre-order on Panic Records

Pre-Orders for the Final Fight "Half Head, Full Shred" 12" are up now!

Limited to only 500 copies. 100 on White, 200 on Red and 200 on Blue.

Want to get a Test Press of Half Head, Full Shred? 5 Test presses are being raffled off to those that pick up all three colors.

http://www.panicrecords.net/webstore/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=final+fight

if you don't want to collect the band why do you care about getting the rarest color? i mean other than flipping it later...

people care about getting the rarest color because thats what good labels make fun about buying a preorder of a record as opposed to just buying it when they have money.

its a win win for the label and the record buyer because the label sells more records right off the bat and the collector has a rare color of a release from a great band.

whether that record ends up as trade bait or being sold or being kept forever is up to the collector, thats the whole point of vinyl collecting or collecting anything for that matter.

in conclusion, that was a long rant

if you don't want to collect the band why do you care about getting the rarest color? i mean other than flipping it later...

the term "collector" isnt exclusive to people who just buy variants. i dont need 3 copies of this record but if im going to preorder it i at least want the opportunity to get the rarest variation. thats part of what makes collecting fun (and also the added incentive to preorder) but i can only (and would only) listen to one copy of a record. im all for package deals at a slightly discounted price but they should be optional. thats all im sayin'.

the term "collector" isnt exclusive to people who just buy variants. i dont need 3 copies of this record but if im going to preorder it i at least want the opportunity to get the rarest variation. thats part of what makes collecting fun (and also the added incentive to preorder) but i can only (and would only) listen to one copy of a record. im all for package deals at a slightly discounted price but they should be optional. thats all im sayin'.

Well put.

Ordered regardless.

We are having our LP Release Party on Feb 11th at the Troubadour w/ Set Your Goals! Limited LP release vinyl at the show but make sure to get your pre orders from www.panicrecords.net

Tell your friends

is anyone going to this? i'd love it if someone could pick me up a record release LP ...

We are having our LP Release Party on Feb 11th at the Troubadour w/ Set Your Goals! Limited LP release vinyl at the show but make sure to get your pre orders from www.panicrecords.net

Tell your friends

is anyone going to this? i'd love it if someone could pick me up a record release LP ...