PO: new Coldplay 7"

"Hello and welcome to the first Messenger of 2009. We hope you all had a nice festive break. Today's edition begins with the news that Coldplay's next UK single will be Life In Technicolor ii, as taken from the Prospekt's March EP. The track will be released on Monday 2nd February on 7-inch vinyl and digital bundle. The B-side of the 7-inch will be a brand new song called The Goldrush, while the digital bundle will contain The Goldrush, plus Life In Technicolor ii (Live @ The O2, London). You can pre-order the 7-inch single, wherever you live, by clicking here (http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?sku=921534&tduid=caf6b22539490e035ae23faa000a9b0d). Or, if you'd like to try before you buy, you can hear the track on Coldplay's official MySpace profile."

been collecting their records for a while. has their been any other releases connected to viva la vida? i have violet hill, the lp and am getting prospekts march, but were there any other 7"s?

I'm pretty sure thats all on them since all the other singles have been on CD or digital downloads