Lyric Quiz 5

1. Please don't leave me without saying goodbye. Without saying goodbye (The Starting Line - Leaving [Mr. Jaicomo])

2. In the sleepy west of the woody east is a valley full, full o' pioneer

3. You built a garden to watch it rot. You could get blood from stone if you want

4. ...it's just a taste, and it might not come this way again (Rites of Spring - Drink Deep [xxmartinxx])

5. Well he's got a big white smile and the cotton shirt to match. He'll talk about the weather on his digital watch

6. Move one inch at a time. Don't make shit rhyme. Would it be easy to repeat the first line? (Circa Survive - The Difference Between Medicine And Poison Is In The Dose [jaime])

7. ...fishing in the grave, a fishin' in the grave, a through the custard bones and stuff

8. Telephone telephone. What did you scream into your telephone? (The Lawrence Arms - On With the Show [Michael Myers])

9. I left my fear behind me. Those lights out by the station. Government is lying. The youth, they won't believe them (Box Car Racer - All Systems Go [jaime])

10. Do you have the time to listen to me whine? (Green Day - Basket Case [Michael Myers])

11. For some of us it's a long way...when you've got no lovin, when you've got no love

12. (And today was a day just like any other) I'm on the verge, I'm on the verge. I'm reveling with every word (Jack's Mannequin - I'm Ready [davezer])

13. Christmas is here. All the leaves are jumping. When will they learn?

14. ...shredded to ribbons beneath the microphone stand. Felt the quickness of pity like a flash in a pan (Bright Eyes - Soul Singer in a Session Band [flatline])

15. I've been called a sinner, wrong doer, evil doer