The Matches

Guest adam526

I've emailed Epitaph about this before, but never got a response. Maybe if a flood of emails regarding this topic was sent to Epitaph, they would realize they could make a few bucks, and hopefully press some stuff.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...and he just responded to my question of if the band held the licensing rights to any of the albums: "Unfortunately not right now. I think E Von Dahl comes back to us in a couple years though."

I told him to ask Epitaph to press them, and if they refuse, then to ask them to be willing to license them out to someone on here. :)

Thanks Scott,

We gotta get the first album pressed,

you're the man +1

i had no idea there were any matches fans on here. i really liked e von dahl, but could not get into decomposer. would anyone be interested in a pre-epitaph version of e von dahl? i got it from them on tour right after they signed, and dont really listen to them much any more.

you wouldn't happen to have "people on the block" would you? its from when they were the locals and its pretty ska-y

edit: found it

http://www.imeem.com/halighzombie/music/9s4OEFoZ/the_matches_people_on_the_block/

can you download songs off imeem?

yah they're first two albums were gold in my opinion. They're newest album feels emo to me and i'm not a fan. its like they're a completely new band. not saying there's anything wrong with an emo band or album i just don't like the genre.

that being said their second album is walking a fine line between emo and i dunno pop punk(?). in any case i still love it.

theres a website on the matches msg board with mp3's of all the locals songs. Theres probably around 10 or 15 songs that weren't on E von dahl.

has anyone found this link? I can't seem to find it.

me either i would appreciate it, not like the stuff is in print, or i bet even copyrighted for that matter

• 2 years later...
  • 6 months later...