looking to gauge my ears again

so i had my ears at a 4g but took them out about a year ago

got bored again so want to re gauge them. im back to size 14 or so. and ive lost all my lower gauges up until size 6.

does anyone know a good site i could use to buy a bundle from sizes 12-6 or basically any kinda of bundle that isnt that expensive.

thanks

I would always just go to the hobby store and buy the plastic dowel rods and sand one end down to taper it, and then throw some ointment, and boom, push it through and pop the next gauge ring in... once i went from a 4g to a OOg and that was not fun, but my ear withstood the pain for a bit, and i had to take some pain killers as it was hurtin' pretty bad for a few days..

or you can get electric tape and throw it over and stretch it gradually until you get to the next gauge. i did that with one of my ears also. and it doesnt hurt at all.

I'm at 3/4"s now, but have been at 1/2" for the past few years. I just jumped until I got to 0g, then I used plumbing tape to wrap the plugs until my ears fit the next size. I've never used tapers. I have a pair of 3/4" tapers if anyone is interested that I never ended up using.