Post a PIC Of Your Collection (Band or Label ONLY)

[image]

Complete Hot Cross 7" collection (I hope):

-Hot Cross/The Holy Shroud 7" (Black and Clear/200) Level Plane

-Hot Cross/The Holy Shroud 7" (Black/???) Level Plane

-Hot Cross/The Holy Shroud 7" (Blue and White/100) Level Plane

-Hot Cross/The Holy Shroud 7" (Picture Disc/525) Paranoid Records

-Hot Cross/Light The Fuse And Run 7" (Black Error Press 2x7, one correct, one with Hot Cross on both sides) Level Plane

-Hot Cross/Light The Fuse And Run 7" (Orange/300) Level Plane

-Hot Cross/Light The Fuse And Run 7" (Red/300) Level Plane

-Hot Cross/Light The Fuse And Run 7" (Clear with Black labels/1?)(The guy who sold it to me said it's the only one he's seen or heard of and I haven't seen or heard of it before either)

-Hot Cross/Light The Fuse And Run 7" (Red Mispress with Hot Cross on both sides/90*) Mustache Ride

-Hot Cross/Light The Fuse And Run 7" (Orange Mispress with Hot Cross on both sides/90*) Mustache Ride

-Hot Cross/Lickgoldensky 7" (White/100) Level Plane

-Hot Cross/Lickgoldensky 7" (Clear/400) Level Plane

mike hale collection

couple doubles youll see. theyre up for trade of stuff i dont have, which is

Gunmoll | Board Of Rejection | No Idea Records | Gold Vinyl

Gunmoll | Board Of Rejection | Green Hell Records | Black Vinyl

Gunmoll/Fifth Hour Hero | Split | No Idea Records | White Vinyl

[image]

bump for the festers. still looking for gold board of rejection and white fhh split

Vision

[image]

Pictued:

In The Blink Of An Eye Re-Issue LP (Black)

In The Blink Of An Eye Re-Issue LP (500 Green Marble)

The Kids Still Have A Lot To Say LP (500 on Ice-Blue)

Self-Titled 7" (Black)

Undiscovered 7" (First Pressing Black)

One And The Same 7" (Black)

One And The Same 7" (Light Blue/500 on Blue Marble)

V/A - Harcore 1990: East Meets West 7"

In The Mail:

Watching The World Burn LP (Black)

One And The Same 7" (Dark Blue/500 on Blue Marble)

V/A - Let's Try Something Newer 10" (2,000 on Gold)

NEED:

In The Blink Of An Eye LP (First Press / Black)

In The Blink Of An Eye LP (First Press / Pink (500 Pink/Purple Marble))

In The Blink Of An Eye LP (First Press / Purple (500 Pink/Purple Marble))

The Kids Still Have A Lot To Say LP (100 on Red)

Undiscovered 7" (First Pressing/100 on Green)

Undiscovered Re-issue 7" (Black)

V/A - Harcore 1990: East Meets West (600 on Clear/Different Cover)

complete Isocracy (excluding later pressings for floyd and the 7" which i don't care about)

[image]

V/A - The Thing That Ate Floyd 2XLP

V/A - Turn It Around LP

Bedtime For Isocracy

V/A - Turn It Around 2X7"

i love this vision collection. a while back i scored a rediculous vision record from some random old dude for 10 bucks. its an unreleased TVOR (the italian label) test press of in the blink of an eye, with an extra song that wasnt on the US version. its hand #'d out of 6. for some reasong they promoted it but it never got released, but it came with the press kit and everything. being that im an older NJ punk rock dude i dont know if i could ever give it up, but i noticed it wasnt on your need list. figured id let you know its out there. id be glad to flick it if you want to check it out.

ok... here it is. VISION. TVOR italian unreleased "in the blink of an eye TEST PRESS. first of all i told you there was i extra song... but theres two. the way i understand is... the release was shelved because of a disagreement with the band... there are aparently only 6 of these. if anyone on this board knows more about this... by all means let me know.

heres the last paragraph on the press kit.

after the tour of 1989, the band was asked to put out a debut album on california label nemesis. the album got a great response in the U.S., now TVOR is releasing "in the blink of an eye" in europe, remixed by the band and twice more powerfull with two extra songs! "hopefully", originally released on the second and now sold out vision ep 7". plus a shattered rap-like version of "whats inside". new sleeve and insert, also all new pistures and a limited pressing of 400 copies only available ordering direct from TVOR on vinyl in europe or direct through the band in the U.S.

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

ok... here it is. VISION. TVOR italian unreleased "in the blink of an eye TEST PRESS. first of all i told you there was i extra song... but theres two. the way i understand is... the release was shelved because of a disagreement with the band... there are aparently only 6 of these. if anyone on this board knows more about this... by all means let me know.

heres the last paragraph on the press kit.

after the tour of 1989, the band was asked to put out a debut album on california label nemesis. the album got a great response in the U.S., now TVOR is releasing "in the blink of an eye" in europe, remixed by the band and twice more powerfull with two extra songs! "hopefully", originally released on the second and now sold out vision ep 7". plus a shattered rap-like version of "whats inside". new sleeve and insert, also all new pistures and a limited pressing of 400 copies only available ordering direct from TVOR on vinyl in europe or direct through the band in the U.S.

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

thats fucking awesome, i am so jealous

• jhulud locked this topic
  • jhulud unlocked this topic