Photos Minus the Bear,Drag the River, Scott Reyno

Guest admin1338560633

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone recieved their signed Scott Reynolds LPs or know if they shipped yet?

they haven't shipped yet becaues I am waiting on scott to send me the reocrds that are signed. I think we will get them today or tomorrow. sorry about that. I was too busy partying the weekend he came to Colorado. should be sent soon.

Guest baseball
For the Drag The River records ... I think red looks the best. Too bad.

I got mine yesterday, and I really like all the colors. The artwork is simple and they really look good together. The jackets got pretty roughed up en route to New Hampshire, but still look good.

Sweet, hope I get my DTR record today then. Never did get one of those stamps emails though for tracking.

Although, on my last VC order I got the stamps tracking email on the same day my order arrived, hah.

I got mine yesterday, and I really like all the colors. The artwork is simple and they really look good together. The jackets got pretty roughed up en route to New Hampshire, but still look good.

Sweet, hope I get my DTR record today then. Never did get one of those stamps emails though for tracking.

Although, on my last VC order I got the stamps tracking email on the same day my order arrived, hah.

depending on when you orderd, it might be on the new system (not stamps.com). We are still working out the kinks.