Cinematic Sunrise "Coloring..." pic disc out 1/28

From Equal Vision's website:

[image]

The 8-song Cinematic Sunrise EP, A Coloring Storybook And Long Playing Record is coming to vinyl!

On Wednesday, January 28th, a limited pressing of 1,000 picture discs will go on sale exclusively through the Cinematic Sunrise webstore. You won't find it in stores anywhere, so the only place to get it is through the web!

http://new.merchnow.com/catalogs/cinematic-sunrise

I dont think it is evr i think it is more merchnow.

I remember when colin from circa was talking about the packaging for on letting go

and it definetly wasnt just some crappy pic disc

I just got a promo copy of this EP on CD. Terrible.

The only thing I liked about this EP was the Hot Topic exclusive version came with a coloring book and colored pencils which was kinda a cool idea. Not a fan of the music tho.

Yeah that's the version I got. They made that Hot Topic exclusive? Silly. It's a neat concept but man, some mediocre rock on there.

i dont know why but i will end up buying this when they just had the demos up for like a year or two i liked the songs, but when i heard the album as a whole I just wasnt feeling it.

heres why hes a douche but i cant give that this is 100% true even though it came from bryan beelers bro when i lived with him cause haha he did make up stories a lot but APPARENTLY they filmed original cin sun demos and songs at bryan beelers parents house where they had a studio and the whole time of doing cin sun demos craigs plan was to wait til cin sun was getting big then just dropping all the kids that helped him record it and just get the other guys in chiodos and other well known musicians to be in the band. so when that happened and people enjoyed cin sun songs craig tried giving all the guys the boot but couldnt to bryan because the songs were recorded in his studio so legally the songs were also his or something so he couldnt get the boot.

heres why hes a douche but i cant give that this is 100% true even though it came from bryan beelers bro when i lived with him cause haha he did make up stories a lot but APPARENTLY they filmed original cin sun demos and songs at bryan beelers parents house where they had a studio and the whole time of doing cin sun demos craigs plan was to wait til cin sun was getting big then just dropping all the kids that helped him record it and just get the other guys in chiodos and other well known musicians to be in the band. so when that happened and people enjoyed cin sun songs craig tried giving all the guys the boot but couldnt to bryan because the songs were recorded in his studio so legally the songs were also his or something so he couldnt get the boot.

damn... pretty fuckin shady.... more stories!!!!! cmon i know you got some more ha ha