crazy vinyl

Man, I'd buy that shit off him so fast his underwear's underwear would shit itself.

I shall not cause harm to any vehicle nor the personal contents thereof, nor through inaction let that vehicle or the personal contents thereof come to harm. It's what I call the Repo Code, kid. Don't forget it--etch it in your brain. Not many people got a code to live by anymore.

Did you know they are doing a remake/sequel supposedly? I don't know which. Oh and if anyone else also owns the Rocky soundtrack on vinyl -- make sure to read the story by Stallone.

"I should have known. He was Italiain."

Also the Jon Anderson solo record called Olias of Sunhillow has pretty epic art, there is a multi-page story withing the gatefold.
yeah it's pretty awesome

most Yes covers period, are crazy, but Olias is just one of my favorite records and art combined...certainly my favorite Jon Anderson solo record.

oh yeah? is there an album in particular?

well it the Olias of Sunhillow logo that has been Jon's like...personal logo since the 70's...

the symbol in the center of this picture:

[image]

it's actually the first thing I ever wanted to get ta tattoo of from way back when I was a little kid.