Want: Circa Survive "Juturna" and As Tall As Lions

angie4life14

a ton of people on the boards have the circa juturna and i would buy here before ebay cause people will cut you deal, because most of them bought it to flip.

as for the as tall as lions that will be a bit harder to find cause it is out of print, keep checking ebay though i have seen a few end with no bid's

One time LIFETIME was playing a free reunion show in Austin and my friend and I randomly decided to go first thing in the morning. We were really excited and listened hardcore the whole drive there, just singing along to turning point and early strike anywhere. We also smoked like ten joints on the way there. Anyways, we were so stoked for the show and so fucking high that time flew by and we got to the show filled with excitement. Four hours in the car felt like ten minutes with good tunes, a good friend, and great drugs. When we got there we were told that a band called Circa Survive were opening. We had never heard them so we had an open mind. As soon as they started playing my buzz wore off and I stood there in the heat, feeling miserable because this band called Circa Survive had completely ruined my day as they played some of the worst music I've ever heard for an hour. Then Lifetime finally came on ripped so it turned out alright. And that's how Circa Survive almost ruined a Lifetime show for me.

One time LIFETIME was playing a free reunion show in Austin and my friend and I randomly decided to go first thing in the morning. We were really excited and listened hardcore the whole drive there, just singing along to turning point and early strike anywhere. We also smoked like ten joints on the way there. Anyways, we were so stoked for the show and so fucking high that time flew by and we got to the show filled with excitement. Four hours in the car felt like ten minutes with good tunes, a good friend, and great drugs. When we got there we were told that a band called Circa Survive were opening. We had never heard them so we had an open mind. As soon as they started playing my buzz wore off and I stood there in the heat, feeling miserable because this band called Circa Survive had completely ruined my day as they played some of the worst music I've ever heard for an hour. Then Lifetime finally came on ripped so it turned out alright. And that's how Circa Survive almost ruined a Lifetime show for me.

fail.

fail.

Well, I thought it was a good story...

People HONESTLY think Circa Survive is good music? honestly?

fail.

i disagree, circa survive and that whole genre are fucking shit.

Well, I thought it was a good story...

People HONESTLY think Circa Survive is good music? honestly?

Yeah, I dunno how man. It's totally shocking that people have different tastes in music. It's like we're all individuals or something. I dunno. Weird.

Please tell me you're wearing a "don't label me!" t-shirt, please.

Yeah, I dunno how man. It's totally shocking that people have different tastes in music. It's like we're all individuals or something. I dunno. Weird.

No, but I'm not a 40 year old who gets off on being 'punk rock as fuck' and telling people that the music they listen to is bad because it has more than three chords, some of which are shockingly not power chords. Grow up. Nobody thinks you're cool because you don't listen to Circa Survive.

No, but I'm not a 40 year old who gets off on being 'punk rock as fuck' and telling people that the music they listen to is bad because it has more than three chords, some of which are shockingly not power chords. Grow up. Nobody thinks you're cool because you don't listen to Circa Survive.

1. I'm not 40. Not even close.

2. I don't think I'm cool at all. Actually, I'm a fairly normal guy who loves music, loves records and is totally confused at how self proclaimed record "collectors" are wasting their time on music that Best Buy and Victory Records claim are your "new favorite band." I guess I can understand listening to My Chemical Romance and Circa Survive if you're 13 years old, live in the middle of nowhere, and have no internet access... but, almost everyone on here lives in a major city(with record stores) and clearly has internet access. There is so much amazing music in the world and you're listening to this garbage? It's not about obscurity, it's about quality.

3. I don't feel that way about punk or music in general at all. Do I like simple 3-chord punk with silly lyrics and attitude? yes. Is that all I like? Not at all.

I swear some people treat records like pogs or pokemon cards. It's sad, really.

1. I'm not 40. Not even close.

2. I don't think I'm cool at all. Actually, I'm a fairly normal guy who loves music, loves records and is totally confused at how self proclaimed record "collectors" are wasting their time on music that Best Buy and Victory Records claim are your "new favorite band." I guess I can understand listening to My Chemical Romance and Circa Survive if you're 13 years old, live in the middle of nowhere, and have no internet access... but, almost everyone on here lives in a major city(with record stores) and clearly has internet access. There is so much amazing music in the world and you're listening to this garbage? It's not about obscurity, it's about quality.

3. I don't feel that way about punk or music in general at all. Do I like simple 3-chord punk with silly lyrics and attitude? yes. Is that all I like? Not at all.

I swear some people treat records like pogs or pokemon cards. It's sad, really.

how the hell are you going to compare circa survive to mcr??? your a fucking moron just shut up now because you have no idea what you are talking about, it is clear you hate the band because of scene they got pigeon holed into.