Boxer - Vagrant Records - Boston

Only thing I've seen is the full length cd. Two exclusive comp songs though.

Edit: "That's It We're Dead" from Pocket Bomb and "Thumbtack" from They Came From Massachusetts

Thanks for the info! Anyone know where I could also find these songs.

This album is so good. Reminds me of the summer every time.

don't try e-mailing Vagrant about it...tried that, got nowhere and the dude responding to my e-mails pissed me off.

wasn't pressed on Vinyl...

Vagrant has no leftover merch of any sort...

Vagrant doesn't even put them on their site in their backcatalog

LOVED this band, couldn't find it anywhere where I lived, I remember finding the CD at some CD store up in NYC while on vacation and being so damn excited...I also remember hoping they'd be playing a show while I was in Boston that summer, to no avail

Didn't Rich Egan say that this was his favorite release and that he listened to it every day in AP 221? Have you tried emailing him directly? I think I have a SXSW directory around here somewhere.

dunno about him saying that or not...so we'll go with, sure why not. I did attempt to e-mail him directly, I couldn't find his e-mail addy anywhere, so I just addressed it to him and put in my e-mail to pass it along to him...whomever did indeed answer it was a fucking turdburgler about it...

but, if Rich loves it so much...why put it out of print, why not have them in his alumni roster on his site...why have absolutely nothing about them on his site?

i have a demo (or maybe sampler) they came down an played providence when i lived up there and i remember thinking they were going to be the next big thing. it was very lifetime from what i recall but i would have to go back and give it a listen.

it was called "volare" as per my trade list

but, if Rich loves it so much...why put it out of print, why not have them in his alumni roster on his site...why have absolutely nothing about them on his site?

Vagrant doesn't have an alumni section per se, mostly bands that broke up while on the label (and the trio), but I see what you're saying. I'm sure Virgil wonders why they don't have anything for the Gotohells.