got a shotgunator today

In Canada we use keys.

ben... use a toonie!

if you use the rippled edge you can get a small straight line cut in the can. then you can either twist the toonie when its in the cut or push one of the sides over. its really easy, and its the cleanest way i've ever done. makes an awesome hole to for speed drinking

Guest conoley
In Canada we use keys.

ben... use a toonie!

if you use the rippled edge you can get a small straight line cut in the can. then you can either twist the toonie when its in the cut or push one of the sides over. its really easy, and its the cleanest way i've ever done. makes an awesome hole to for speed drinking

Just tried it. Brilliant!

ben... use a toonie!

Just tried it. Brilliant!

haha well happy tuesday to you too!

im glad it worked for you. one of my friends showed me that a couple years ago and i havent looked back since!