PO: New Found Glory "Listen To Your Friends" EP

From Bridge 9:

[image]

So we posted this cover last week and we have to admit, we knew exactly what it was. Anti-climactic, we know, but so it goes...

In celebration of their upcoming Epitaph album Not Without a Fight being released March 10th, New Found Glory and Epitaph have teamed up with Bridge Nine Records to not only release the full-length LP on vinyl, but we're teaming up to release the Listen To Your Friends 7” EP on February 10th.

Here's what we can reveal at this time:

- It will hit store shelves February 10th. Hot Topic MAY have a color no one else has.

- ORDERS will start February 3rd

- This will be pressed only one time.

- The 7" will feature the single "Listen To Your Friends" on the A-side and the B-side will be the instrumental version.

- Not stoked about buying a 7" with one song twice? Well, you're a hard person to please. How about a 7" with embossed gold foil that's totally badass and a free poster only available with this EP? Any better? Thought so.

- This will feature a free download card from Shockhound.

- There will be a karaoke contest coming up with the chance to not only make an ass of yourself SINGING to the instrumental version, but you'll get hells a lot of free stuff and some pretty awesome prizes TBA. We can't confirm or deny anything, but what we've heard are pretty cool. Totally worth webcamming yourself trying to sing like Jordan. Details will be at Myspace.com/newfoundglory

So check that out and get your mailorder fingers ready for next Tuesday because this will be gone quickly. We're not announcing times on this one because our server doesn't like you hitting refresh over and over at 12 pm, so maybe 1:37pm...or 2:12pm...be on your toes.

Definitely not an EP. Definitely a single. I have several 7"s with one song and the instrumental on the b-side.

-Rick Astley: Never Gonna Give You Up

-George Michael: Monkey

Now New Found Glory must grapple with those greats.

Is this going to be super limited? Who cares about a fucking poster?

Definitely not an EP. Definitely a single. I have several 7"s with one song and the instrumental on the b-side.

i'm guessing maybe 1,000 copies, especially if it's a one-time only deal. maybe travis could give us some info on the hot topic exclusive?

i'm guessing maybe 1,000 copies, especially if it's a one-time only deal. maybe travis could give us some info on the hot topic exclusive?

There are enough of these to go around for sure. I dont wanna say anything without B9s permission and they sounds like they are trying to be secretive from what Scott posted. Once it comes out Ill let you guys know how many were pressed of the POSSIBLE hot topic exclusive color.

im also kinda afraid the packaging is gonna make it $5 or more

wasn't the ISHC 7" $5 each?

Yeah, but that was actually a 4 song EP.

This is just technically a single and shouldnt really be that much. But that packaging is sweet, so I have no problem paying $5. I just hope they dont press this on 4 colors or send out the most limited variation randomly. It should be first come first serve for the most limited.

This is just technically a single and shouldnt really be that much. But that packaging is sweet, so I have no problem paying $5. I just hope they dont press this on 4 colors or send out the most limited variation randomly. It should be first come first serve for the most limited.

I think they will be more than $5 but Im not sure.

That packaging is probly expensive.

werd, i wanna pay for music, not gold foil packaging etc.

i think if it had just one more song from the album or a b-side it would 100% be a better 7inch

i think if it had just one more song from the album or a b-side it would 100% be a better 7inch

Agreed.

They prob should have saved this packaging for a 4 song ep. It seems like such a waste to be used on a single that is gonna be on the album that comes out a month later.

If you just want to pay for the music, the song is available on iTunes through Epitaph direclty, definitely check that out. 99 cents!

For everyone else who digs cool packaging, we are stoked to make this single available. We would have loved to have put out an entire EP but this is what we had to work with, so we decided to make the packaging over the top. We're excited to have our first embossed cover, a gold foil one at that!

The packaging was actually 5x the cost of a usual cover, but we're going to keep the price normal to make up for the fact that it's a single.

More info soon-

Thank you for checking it out!

- Chris

B9