This sucks!!

We just got in the repress for "Highly Refined Pirates" and James at Lucky Horse had warned me that the colors were slightly different than what had originally been noted. The Gold is now more of a Gold/Orange and actually it looks pretty darn Orange. The White w/ Blue and Black is actually more of an Aqua Marble. For those of you concerned that this looks like the original pressing on Jade vinyl, the Aqua Marble is much darker. I also got in more than I had originally posted so anyone that missed out, make sure you get your copies. Only 300 of each color were repressed and this sucker should be again out of print. This is my favorite Minus the Bear album and man it sounds great on wax.

http://vinylcollective.proboards79.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=1197497314

Didn't you read the thread he posted when they were pressed? The colors did not come out as planned.
you better be lying.
We just got in the repress for "Highly Refined Pirates" and James at Lucky Horse had warned me that the colors were slightly different than what had originally been noted. The Gold is now more of a Gold/Orange and actually it looks pretty darn Orange. The White w/ Blue and Black is actually more of an Aqua Marble. For those of you concerned that this looks like the original pressing on Jade vinyl, the Aqua Marble is much darker. I also got in more than I had originally posted so anyone that missed out, make sure you get your copies. Only 300 of each color were repressed and this sucker should be again out of print. This is my favorite Minus the Bear album and man it sounds great on wax.

http://vinylcollective.proboards79.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=1197497314

wait now im really confused... i didnt place 2 orders for the same vinyl

i wrote you back what the kind folks on the board had mentioned. we were misinformed on the colors and what you got are different than the first pressing of the album. sorry about the confusion.

The problem arises when Virgil doesn't change the product descriptions in the VC store, which I don't believe he did for this after it was discovered the colors changed. Shit, there's still stuff in the VC store that's been out for months that says "THIS IS A PRE-ORDER, YOUR RECORDS WILL SHIP WHEN THEY ARRIVE" or whatever.