STRUNG OUT AND LOVED ONES Color LP's

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest baseball
IM A FUCKING IDIOT!!!!!

i should of always checked here first! i saw the loved ones pop up so i grabbed that, and came here to say it was up and saw Pat posted the strung out was up too... now i have 2 separate orders. Im trying to save money and now i have to paying shippin twice because Im dumb!

I was one click away from doing the same thing. Then I was like, better check the VC board just in case...

Glad I did!

IM A FUCKING IDIOT!!!!!

i should of always checked here first! i saw the loved ones pop up so i grabbed that, and came here to say it was up and saw Pat posted the strung out was up too... now i have 2 separate orders. Im trying to save money and now i have to paying shippin twice because Im dumb!

Same thing happened to me with Propagandi/NOFX.

got the loved ones lp. i like strung out and all, but ill leave the colored lp's to people who want them. also, if you dont like Louisiana on the new loved ones album you are an idiot. just saying.

new record is incredible.

I've enjoyed what I've heard on the new Loved Ones. To me, the S/T 10" and Keep Your Heart will be really hard to top though. I'm seeing them in a few weeks, so I'll have to play the shit of out this record to get up to snuff.

i concur

qft

which qft do you mean? :(

QFT", internet slang usually meaning "quoted for truth". This term applies on forums and posting boards where users can edit their posts, and describes a re-posting of another user's statement in order to counteract subsequent changes. Since the repost is not made by the original author, it can not be edited by him and will always preserve an unaltered copy of his initial contribution. Thus the QFT holds the poster to his original statement. It is also used - in the form of the slightly-altered "quoted from truth" - to express agreement with a previous poster's statement and validate its veracity. Other variations include "quoted for truthiness," "quoted for truthery," and "quite fucking true". QFT can also mean "quit fucking talking".

do you agree or do you want me to quit fucking talking?!?!?!??!

i'm so confused!