Graf Orlock's 2nd press of Destination Time Tom.??

I've seen the blue vein press, but i also wanna pick up the butter press, but i haven't seen one of these, what does this press look like, the only way i found info on it was going to the level plane store:

http://www.level-plane.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_3_7&products_id=8

On graf's myspace they just have blue vein listed....hmmmmmm.

i thought the butter colored one was from the first press? cause i got a bunch when it first came out and im pretty sure they were all on the yellow/brown color that im guessing is the "butter" color. thats the only color for distro that i have ever had, or seen.

i guess ill find out what color i get in a day or two when my level plane restock gets here.

as soon as any of you guys snatch one, or find a pic, let me know, i'm pretty interested in ordering both blue vein and butter, except i gotta wait til next paycheck cause i just spent 60 bucks on Destination Time Yesterday tour press and Graf/Hurry Up And Kill Yourself Split Green.