Springsteen

Guest drahtuos

anyone pick up the new springsteen or the split 10" with suicide and beat the devil? i've got them both. <3 them both. working on a dream is solid.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alrite. im just saying what i saw, seriously.. but you can say whatever you want.. i still wont judge you if you dont like somebody i like.. no matter how old they are. i wasnt aware that in order to be cool in this forum you had to like the same shit as everyone else.. and know everything about them as well, whether you liked how they sounded or not.. but thats cool.. i got it now.. no more fun.

Don't let these New Jersey pussy farts scare you off. Stand your ground.

Fuck Nebraska and fuck Springsteen. That guy is a fucking hypocrite. Blue collar? $100 concert tickets? Wal-mart?

Eat a dick.

i dont know if id wanna see anyone play for three hours honestly... i saw nofx play for like an hour and a half, they played the decline and everything.. and when that show was done i felt like shit.. i had had a good time.. but i felt like shit.. i dont know if i could do 3 hours of that.. i guess you move around more at a nofx show then you would at a springsteen concert anyways.. idk. doesnt sound like a whole lotta fun.. and i definetly wouldnt wanna pay 100$... you shouldnt have to charge that much.. you shouldnt need fireworks, you shouldnt need 67 people in your band.. if thats what you have become.. i dont think you really give a fuck about music.. maybe he was cool when he was young.. maybe, i dont know.. but what i saw at the superbowl blew. im sorry..

and who said anything about hating myself? im actually quite content with my life.. ive done a few things im pretty proud of.. i mean.. im going to the dominican republic in 8 weeks to document and photograph a humanitarian aid mission.. were taking the slums near azua and barahona medicine and doctors... i dont know.. i think thats something to be pretty happy about... helping people. what did bruce springsteen do besides charge 100$? doesnt he have enough money? and even if he doesnt.. he should be happy he got to play a 3 hour set in front of so many people.. i might kill a turtle to do that..

i gotta agree. i don't know if i could do 3 hours of any band.. except maybe Jawbreaker.

then again i did love seeing The Melvins on a 4 hour set... so...

but when it comes down to it... if you're comparing NOFX to BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN, that's like comparing apples and oranges.. anyone who had any knowledge about how music was and how it has been since the 90's would know that...

i said thats all i had to say about the subject.. the subject being how uncool it was not to like bruce springsteen.. now were talking about other stuff.. that just happens to be about him.

and i only paid like 21 dollars to see nofx, D4, and the flatliners.. which ended up being like i dont know.. probably about 3 hours.. with breaks or whatever.. and there werent nearly as many people.. i like all three of those bands better then bruce springsteen.

I understand that, but the point I'm trying to make is the length of the headliner's performance. Plus you have to take into account how much it costs to rent out the venue. I doubt it costs nearly as much to rent wherever NOFX played as much as it does for two nights at Giants Stadium.

I'm not a fan of huge shows myself, but it's necessary in this instance. I don't think Springsteen could ever do a club tour without having to play a week in every city.

im not sure whether or not bruce springsteen rented the halftime show.. is that how that works? or is that scheduled by someone? because if he rented the halftime show.. i like him even less.. hes as good as justin timberlake and janet jackson.. together.

again.. my opinion. im not someone whose gonna be a dick because you like music i think sucks, or dont like music i think is good for that matter.

well i was talking about the halftime show...that only lasted like.. 10 or 15 minutes.. i dont know about all that other junk. i was thinking about it last night.. and it occured to me that bruce springsteen is in my opinion, equivelent to my dads generations toby keith.. i think toby keith sucks too.

I understand that, but the point I'm trying to make is the length of the headliner's performance. Plus you have to take into account how much it costs to rent out the venue. I doubt it costs nearly as much to rent wherever NOFX played as much as it does for two nights at Giants Stadium.

I'm not a fan of huge shows myself, but it's necessary in this instance. I don't think Springsteen could ever do a club tour without having to play a week in every city.

a week? shit... more like a month...lol

Iv'e seen NOFX play a small club and riot police had to come out to keep everyone in line because people were trying to get in and the tension was not good. Even been swayed away by cops on horses.. those horses are scary...

now magine if Springsteen tried to play club shows.. (which i would love to see by they way)...

I personally don't like stadium tours myself and can't afford to pay for his tickets, but i could understand the price increase and what not.