Springsteen

by making a thread saying he sucks you're kinda being a dick. i dont care if you don't like him, but most people don't make threads saying so and so sucks or i dont like so and so, especially without ever listening to that artist's stuff. everyone can have an opinion, they just need to have a reason behind it. saying you don't like someone without really listening to their stuff or having some knowledge about the artist is no basis for an opinion. and again, spelling the guy's name wrong and never fixing your error also hurts.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i was talking about the halftime show...that only lasted like.. 10 or 15 minutes.. i dont know about all that other junk. i was thinking about it last night.. and it occured to me that bruce springsteen is in my opinion, equivelent to my dads generations toby keith.. i think toby keith sucks too.

Right wing "country" artist = Liberal activist since the 70's.

Totally the same thing.

well i was talking about the halftime show...that only lasted like.. 10 or 15 minutes.. i dont know about all that other junk. i was thinking about it last night.. and it occured to me that bruce springsteen is in my opinion, equivelent to my dads generations toby keith.. i think toby keith sucks too.

what? toby keith... toby keith didn't hit popularity till around the late 90's? is your day like 30 or something? why in the hell would anyone like toby keith...he's generic and the equivelent to nu metal... but for country that is...

bruce has been around and been popular since the 70's... maybe if you had said your dads HANK JR...it would be a bit more plausible...

by making a thread saying he sucks you're kinda being a dick. i dont care if you don't like him, but most people don't make threads saying so and so sucks or i dont like so and so, especially without ever listening to that artist's stuff. everyone can have an opinion, they just need to have a reason behind it. saying you don't like someone without really listening to their stuff or having some knowledge about the artist is no basis for an opinion. and again, spelling the guy's name wrong and never fixing your error also hurts.

i guess i didnt know that there were so many people on here that liked him so much.. and i mean, i have listened to his stuff. my dad listened to it alot as i grew up.. alot of my family did.. i knwo his songs.. im pretty sure even if i heard a song of his id never heard before i would know it was his.. but your right.. i didnt know how to spell his name.. because i dont have a taste for his music, so i guess i never took the time to look it up.. i also didnt know i could change the title of the post.. im not really good with the whole internet forum thing.. im kinda new at it. but ill do that now i guess if i can figure it out..

what? toby keith... toby keith didn't hit popularity till around the late 90's? is your day like 30 or something? why in the hell would anyone like toby keith...he's generic and the equivelent to nu metal... but for country that is...

bruce has been around and been popular since the 70's... maybe if you had said your dads HANK JR...it would be a bit more plausible...

whats wrong with hank jr?

i guess i didnt know that there were so many people on here that liked him so much.. and i mean, i have listened to his stuff. my dad listened to it alot as i grew up.. alot of my family did.. i knwo his songs.. im pretty sure even if i heard a song of his id never heard before i would know it was his.. but your right.. i didnt know how to spell his name.. because i dont have a taste for his music, so i guess i never took the time to look it up.. i also didnt know i could change the title of the post.. im not really good with the whole internet forum thing.. im kinda new at it. but ill do that now i guess if i can figure it out..

just go to the 1st post you made and hit modify and go from there.. it's pretty easy. I would have told you, but i though you were just keeping it on there out of sheer silliness. lol

see, if you had said this.. that you just weren't into him, and knew, it would have stopped a whole lot of arguing amongst people... lol. i have noticed you haven't broken down and called anyone names or what not.. so you get a plus 1 for that :)

PS. NOTHING IS WRONG WITH HANK JR, SR, or the III for that matter.. i just figured you said TOBY KEITH, and TOBY KEITH is 20 years behind bruce SPRINGSTEEN... hence why i recommended HANK JR.

is there any way to delete a topic? cuz it seems like all this one is doing now is causing drama.. and that wasnt really the point.. i honestly thought the show sucked and i thoguht it was obvious that it did.. i had a shred of respect for springsteen before it.. and lost it then. so if this thing can be deleted lemme know how and ill do it.. or if you can do it.. go ahead.

is there any way to delete a topic? cuz it seems like all this one is doing now is causing drama.. and that wasnt really the point.. i honestly thought the show sucked and i thoguht it was obvious that it did.. i had a shred of respect for springsteen before it.. and lost it then. so if this thing can be deleted lemme know how and ill do it.. or if you can do it.. go ahead.

you can't lose respect for someone over a few missed notes and what not...can you??? or for any reason that we gave you so much shit...can you?

hell ive seen NOFX completely botch a show.... i mean, they can't even finish a song, and they still have my respect..... so..

listen to THE FLOOD....

and no you can't delete a thread... only a moderator can..

ask SCripted rain.. he's good at that sort of thing ......jks... just jokes

you can't lose respect for someone over a few missed notes and what not...can you??? or for any reason that we gave you so much shit...can you?

hell ive seen NOFX completely botch a show.... i mean, they can't even finish a song, and they still have my respect..... so..

listen to THE FLOOD....

Agreed completely. Plus Bruce is going to be 60 and he was incredibly energetic.

Guest drahtuos
im not sure whether or not bruce springsteen rented the halftime show.. is that how that works? or is that scheduled by someone? because if he rented the halftime show.. i like him even less.. hes as good as justin timberlake and janet jackson.. together.

again.. my opinion. im not someone whose gonna be a dick because you like music i think sucks, or dont like music i think is good for that matter.

hey justin timberlake is the shit. i don't wanna hear any trash talkin on my boy ...goes and puts on justified. sorry i like music you hate, i like you though :-*

no i cant lose respect for a few missed notes.. but he only played the guitar for like a quarter of the performance.. if that.

and yeah.. nofx fucks up a lot.

the flood? by bruce?

It's true he didn't play guitar for the entire performance, but there are some songs where he doesn't play guitar. Kind of like Rise Against for lack of a better comparison.

I recommend checking out Nebraska if you're into the whole acoustic punk thing.

no i cant lose respect for a few missed notes.. but he only played the guitar for like a quarter of the performance.. if that.

the flood? by bruce?

hahaha.. sorry. LOST IN THE FLOOD.. my bad... it's from the Greetings from Asbury Park, NJ Lp. It's such a amazing song and lyrically appealing....

yea, and don't alk shit about timberlake.. that guys awesome!!!! :)

listen to THE FLOOD....

and no you can't delete a thread... only a moderator can..

ask SCripted rain.. he's good at that sort of thing ......jks... just jokes

oh alright.. well then maybe a moderator will see it and delete it for me then.. ha ha.

the flood? by bruce?

hahaha.. sorry. LOST IN THE FLOOD.. my bad... it's from the Greetings from Asbury Park, NJ Lp. It's such a amazing song and lyrically appealing....

nice.. now im gonna get bashed for talking shit on justin timberlake..

nice.. now im gonna get bashed for talking shit on justin timberlake..

we gotta give you a hard time about something.... :P if you want to really piss people off talk about GASLIGHT ANTHEM....lol ANd whatever you do...don't talk any shit about OPIONEERS>. then people will just agree with you.. :P

Guest drahtuos
i think it's funny that a few days in the subject title was finally edited to the correct spelling...i feel that adds to overall epic fail of this thread.

i thought that too, does anyone remember the epic fail of omg this band rules!?

oh i'll never forget. <3 omg this band rules! archaic signal changed my life!

ok, moving on.. i get that you think im a moron... so since i cant delete the thread would you mind telling me what i can make it about to get you to stop bitching? im not trying to be a dick, this is just lame that you guys still wanna dispute after i stopped caring about whether bruce springstein sucks or not...