BRANDTSON Dial In Sounds TP Contest/$30 3 packs

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got my blue in the mail. Looks totally sweet. Too bad the sleeve got a big old split on top :(.

mine was the same when i got it :(

are you guys talking about the jacket or the inner sleeve? was your record in sleeve shipped outside of the jacket? it turns out a few weren't, i'm not sure how that happened.

#92 arrived in Norway yesterday. Looks and sounds great!

.....and now, please release 'Letterbox' as well!

glad to hear it arrived safe and sound!!

believe me, i'd love to get every brandtson record on wax, but how this one sells is going to determine that and the other projects im going to take on.

mine was the same when i got it :(

are you guys talking about the jacket or the inner sleeve? was your record in sleeve shipped outside of the jacket? it turns out a few weren't, i'm not sure how that happened.

the inner sleeve was seperated / ripped, and the corners on the outside jacket was bent on 3 of the 4, and no it wasnt sent outside of the sleeve. :(

update:

Copies of "Dial In Sounds" are now trickling into stores and distros. Here's a couple deals going on right now:

Interpunk: $11.75 (ORDER)

Vinyl Collective: $12.99 (get entered into contest for a test press) (ORDER BLACK) (ORDER WHITE)

Also, there are still a few copies available on Blue vinyl in the three packs, which include all three colors: Blue, White, and Black. those can be ordered direct from the label here

I want a TP!!!

you have two options. order from VC to get entered to the TP contest or wait until april when the remaining tests go up for sale in the store. these are most likely going to cost close to fifty bones, to help me break even on the release. due to the incredible hand made art work, it'll be well worth it.

check out these photos:

[image]

[image]

I want a TP!!!

you have two options. order from VC to get entered to the TP contest or wait until april when the remaining tests go up for sale in the store. these are most likely going to cost close to fifty bones, to help me break even on the release. due to the incredible hand made art work, it'll be well worth it.

check out these photos:

[image]

[image]

ahhhhhhhhh. i thank you sir. ::)

Deals going on right now! Test Press Contest! Last 3-packs only $30!

Dreamover: $30 3-pack (only a few of these left, includes a sold out BLUE copy). (ORDER)

Interpunk: $11.75 (ORDER)

Vinyl Collective: $12.99 (get entered into contest for a test press) (ORDER BLACK) (ORDER WHITE)

Last I checked, only one copy has been purchased at VC (not too many folks know they're there) Not sure how much time remains to get into the Test Press contest (at least two weeks), but odds are pretty good if you purchase one (or two) there!

I want a TP!!!

check out these photos:

[image]

[image]

Broseph this is some of your best work yet I love these jackets hope I can score a test they just look so sweet somebody HOOK ME UP!

Broseph this is some of your best work yet I love these jackets hope I can score a test they just look so sweet somebody HOOK ME UP!

VC has already received their test for the contest. Either buy a copy (or both colors) from VC or wait until april when they go up for sale on my site. Join the mailing list on http://www.dreamoverrecords.com or keep checking back here to find out when they go up for sale.