Protest The Hero!

If you don't know (and maybe someone has written about this already but) PTH has Kezia on 180 gram vinyl in their webstore. They also have a special gatefold edition of Fortress on 180 gram "coloured" vinyl.

Both are fucking awesome. I am spinning Kezia right now. If you are a fan, you need to get these. Fortress is 10 times cooler than the Cobraside release.

ROCK. I love Kezia. It rocks so hard.

I think it sounds fucking amazing. I haven't noticed any distortion or anything.

Plus there is a bonus piano intro.

i also had heard it didn't sound that great, but i think i'll give it a shot

plus i am saving $10!

All prices are in CAN Dollars

i was maybe thinking twice cuz it seemed a little too expensive, but at just a little over $46.. why not

Haha you might notice you have to put the volume a little higher and the instruments sound a bit closer together. I can be anal about these kinds of things.

However, to anyone thinking of getting this, DO IT NOW! It's my favourite album of theirs and I hope nothing I've said will steer you away from buying it.

It's also available over at nerdalertrecords.com for $12.99 + shipping, and Tony's got reasonable charges. I'm surprised he didn't already plug in this thread.

I'd love to pimp shit all the time, but I don't say anything unless someone else does first in respect to Virgil. :)

We'll actually have these in next week...er, this week I guess. :)