Inquisition - Revolution, I Think it's Called...

Guest conoley

Guest conoley

So I grabbed this of Interpunk. I think it's a new reissue. It came on clear blue wax. It's gone from interpunk now, though. Also, it's on Seven Lucky Records, and their website is down.

I think it's limited to 500.

Anyone know more?

Guest conoley
I don't know about this, but thanks for bringing it to my attention so I can order it.

Did you go to the reunion shows?

I need to track down the original, once I pick up this I'll own ever variation of the album I think.

I wish I went to the reunion shows. RVA is a little far from New Brunswick, Canada. Also, I was in Costa Rica at the time!

I will be going to RVA on the way to The Fest to see Gaslight Anthem!

Are you kibypuckett from punknews?

I have the original pressing of this, wouldn't mind knowing that pressing info either

Who put it out? Color?

Inquisition - "Revolution, I think It's Called Inspiration" - Seven Lucky Records: SL006 (Clear Blue)

I bought it half a million years ago when I saw strike anywhere, or some other band that had members in Inquisition.

Guest conoley

Unless the repress and original are the same. Mine came with a "note" from Rob that talks about the band and breaking up.M Maybe they slid those in after?

The blue pressing is the second pressing and came out a year or two ago. I believe the note with the LP explains it. Most places have been out of this LP for quite awhile. Either Interpunk found more or it's just one of those LPs they didn't run out of for awhile. If anyone is dying for one and wants to buy mine, let me know. Also, the first pressing was on clear white back in the day

My friend John and I did Seven Lucky.

The first press came out 07.01.2001 (long after Inquisition was over). I believe this corresponds to the day Strike Anywhere was playing in Boulder, Colorado.

In 2001 we did:

Promo press: 30 on clear vinyl, stamped Promo in the die-cut on back cover

First press: 500 on clear vinyl, numbered in the die-cut on back cover, with color poster and note from Rob

We then did:

Second Press: 500 on clear blue vinyl, with color poster and note from Rob.

The covers (except for the die cut & numbers) were the exact same on all presses. The poster insert on the second press had a different color composition than the first press [one was green, one was brown, would need to look up which was which]).

*However,* there was a lot of ~28 of the 2nd press that I sent to Interpunk 2 months ago (all gone now) without the poster insert (we were short on posters).

Some pictures are up at Burnt Wolf:

http://burntwolf.com/index.php?title=Revolution%2C_I_Think_It%27s_Called_Inspiration

I don't know about this, but thanks for bringing it to my attention so I can order it.

Did you go to the reunion shows?

I need to track down the original, once I pick up this I'll own ever variation of the album I think.

I wish I went to the reunion shows. RVA is a little far from New Brunswick, Canada. Also, I was in Costa Rica at the time!

I will be going to RVA on the way to The Fest to see Gaslight Anthem!

Are you kibypuckett from punknews?

I'm KirbyPuckett everywhere on the Internet! Sans eBay -- some schmuck beat me to it.

i have both pressings from when they came out, but i don't remember any posters or notes; i'll have to go look.

i went to both shows in richmond. we flew out friday from calif and came back sunday. crazy trip, but totally worth it!

i met one of the guys who shot video during the inquistion shows at a gaslight anthem show here last week (i was wearing my inquisition reunion hoodie). he said the dvd is shaping up lookin great.

Guest conoley
i have both pressings from when they came out, but i don't remember any posters or notes; i'll have to go look.

i went to both shows in richmond. we flew out friday from calif and came back sunday. crazy trip, but totally worth it!

i met one of the guys who shot video during the inquistion shows at a gaslight anthem show here last week (i was wearing my inquisition reunion hoodie). he said the dvd is shaping up lookin great.

Chris?

Guest Admin

thanks stefan for the pressing numbers. John (the other person involved in the pressing) gave me around 200 copies a couple of years ago. We sold them out rather quickly. I know that John has another box of the first pressing but I think he is holding onto them.

I think that our selling of the 200 a couple of years ago stopped AF records from doing the vinyl. They had originally planned to do it on LP and CD.