friday the 13th

Just got in from seeing it. It definitely could have been billed as Friday the 13th part 11 and I wouldn't have been unable to tell the difference. Aside from the pre-titles scene where he wore the sack and of course him finding the hockey mask, it really didn't feel like a remake at all. I felt as though they made him a bit to intelligent this time around. It had some good kills though, and wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. It just felt like watching another typical F13th sequel like the new blood.

pt 12. don't forget freddy vs jason. it counts ;) i need to see more movies like this at midnight opening day. people applauded after the opening kills when the showed the title screen.

best part about the PBR part was where some guy at the theater yelled out YEEEEAAAAAHHHHH super loud after the mention. hilarious.

some girl screamed super loud when the redneck was in the upstairs of the garage and bumped a table that made a sound. everyone was giving her shit when we were walking out. kids these days. bumming because they bought tickets just fine but got carded walking into the actual theater haha.

and fo'real. girl with the camera wins for having REAL tits. yuck to the fakes. i was thinking Danielle Panabaker might actually show some, but she's a big star after being on a tv show i guess.

[image]

i don't know which douchebag was worse. the main snobby rich guy or the guy looking for his sister. seriously, the hair. shave their heads then kill them.

while i don't expect much out of this movie or any of the others after the 1st 3, i still enjoy most of them, just like i enjoy death wish movies as crummy and cheeseball as they are. So i will be seeing this.. and boobs is also nice.

also no one will ever be as badass a character as REGGIE in Part 5... red hoodie and all. :P