to the records label owner/runner

i'm trying to pack all my magazines/book,university text and some printing shit in box for move 'em to my parents place because my apartment look so full.

while i try to carry 25-30 kgs per box of printing shit. i wonder how you guys do with your record packet from record plant.

i mean i wanna know how record plant send your release to you.

and i think it's terrible when you guys move the heavy record box from the door to put in your place.

and more terrible if you don't have any cart or assistant for help you move them.

need to know how you guy work with 'em.

oh, if you ever move your records such you have to moving and you decided to bring 300+ records with you, how you guys do it.

i think i will move some of records in my 33 sqm apartment to my room at parent place soon....

:)

this is how i ship copies to distros.

I usually have had them sent to either my house or my storage office...i don't have a car or a drivers license so if I need to move anything I either get someone to help me move them with a car or I carry the boxes one by one on 2 different buses to get them to the office.

When Virgil had the Minus the Bear - POI records shipped to my house to deliver to the band, they came packed 10 records in box like a large LP mailer and 5 of these in a larger box. I can't recall how many boxes Virgil had the plant send me, but I think it was like 6-7 of them. And they were heavy as hell.

My car was ridin' low on the way the venue. I didn't have a cart or anything so I loaded up the car myself. Erin and Dave from the band and Stephen, their merch guy, helped me unload the car when I met up with them.

But yeah...a few records packed in a box, and put that box in a slightly larger box. Keep 'em secure and protected enough for shipping, travel, move, etc.