Holy F-bomb (propagandhi content)

Didn't one of these get sold not too long ago? Or was that a repress test?

"This record was obtained directly from Fat Mike in 1993, so it’s DEFINITELY the original pressing. At the same time, he gave me a copy of the LP, which I’ll throw in with the test pressing – so this auction is for BOTH RECORDS."

Didn't one of these get sold not too long ago? Or was that a repress test?

"This record was obtained directly from Fat Mike in 1993, so it’s DEFINITELY the original pressing. At the same time, he gave me a copy of the LP, which I’ll throw in with the test pressing – so this auction is for BOTH RECORDS."

Yeah that doesn't really have anything to do with what I asked haha

It's been up for four or five days, I don't see how the BIN could be considered low

Red copies of "Today's Empires Tomorrows Ashes" have sold for over $150. "How to Clean Everything" is arguably more popular and there's probably 1/10 as many test pressings as red copies of TETA.

I would imagine something like this would pull over $300 in auction. Really surprised it hasn't sold.

I believe the problem lies in the BIN. It's harder to get someone to commit to a purchase with a BIN unless it's a steal. However, if the seller relisted it as an auction starting at $.99 it would get bid up quick and then you'd more than likely get a few people in a bidding war over it at the end which would drive up the price and likely sell higher than $200.