wow...what a shitty day

Guest kevinb

So I've been getting rides to my girlfriend's apt from her every weekend because last summer my car bit the big one and died 3 hours away from home. After almost an entire year at my shitty part time job I've manged to finally gather up $3500 to get a car well of course my luck would have it the check engine light came on the day i bought it. So anyways fast forward a few months later I'm not making shit on my paycheck but I've driven around with the light on with out any problems. I got it fixed 3 days ago for $230.I drove up here to my girlfriends apt for the first time since last summer in my new car...So I plan on surprising her after her class but I had some time to waste. so I go to a store and come out and I'm going down these side street's and kind of half not paying attention I drove down a small one way street but didn't realize it till I was almost near the end of the street. Of course my luck would have it a cop was passing by as i was exiting the street,and of course got pulled over,got a ticket for $110. I thought it was kind of bullshit because it was a small side street,and an honest mistake. But whatever the thing that sucks is this ticket will completely clear my bank account that is all I have and it is due in one week or i get a warrant. So 5 miles later my car broke down in the middle of the street and wouldn't start. For some reason it started back up and made it to my girlfriends house 10 miles away. Now I am going to try and dive it home tomorrow for 3 hours and then call off work. My luck would have it I called off last Friday for A valentines weekend with the girl, my excuse being my car broke down. My boss is a Hugh dick and he is one of those people that are constantly joking with you but you can never tell how serious they are. and that was the first time I've called off and I've had this job for almost a year

thanks for the thoughts guys, it sucks being broke and to top it off i guess my dog technically died twice yesterday & stopped breathing. luckily my dad brought him back to life..and we cant get him to the vet till tomorrow afternoon. I've had that dog from a litter of puppies since the day he was born 15 years ago... it's just not my week

Don't you have a savings account or anything?
Nope no savings I will probably have to end up selling all of my Cd's to get money. I have AAA

but you can only call them so many times & you get booted off,and well we have a long drive way so we've used them quite a bit this year when the snow got real bad.