Nobody likes, everybody hates me.....

im just bustin your balls man.

the thing is, though... i really don't feel like i post a lot of "joke" threads. while i don't claim that any of my threads are hard-hitting, news-delivering pieces of journalism, i'm not one to make "joke threads" in my opinion. the top 5 girls in each age range was a serious discussion my friends and i had, and it led to other serious discussion here. i don't feel like i'm spamming the board with shit that's not even funny/worth reading.

that's just my opinion on my own posts, though.

im just bustin your balls man.

the thing is, though... i really don't feel like i post a lot of "joke" threads. while i don't claim that any of my threads are hard-hitting, news-delivering pieces of journalism, i'm not one to make "joke threads" in my opinion. the top 5 girls in each age range was a serious discussion my friends and i had, and it led to other serious discussion here. i don't feel like i'm spamming the board with shit that's not even funny/worth reading.

that's just my opinion on my own posts, though.

just busting your balls back. think we should get a room if we're going to keep playing with one another's balls?

i'm not ashamed to do it publicly.

but let's not kid ourselves, you were serious that day about me posting tons and tons of joke threads.

i would say the top 4 abusers of the "joke" threads would be flicker, dante, mr. bojaicomo and googlemytaint. i don't think i'm at that level yet.

yet.

i'm not ashamed to do it publicly.

but let's not kid ourselves, you were serious that day about me posting tons and tons of joke threads.

i would say the top 4 abusers of the "joke" threads would be flicker, dante, mr. bojaicomo and googlemytaint. i don't think i'm at that level.

yet.

that day yeah. everyone gets a scratchy taint some days. today i'm all jolly and shit. i'd agree with you on top joke thread abusers, but dante's are at least top notch most of the time. googlemyass is just a troll. he also happens to be really good at it. he's incredibly creative in the ways he shits on people.