Fordirelifesake LPs ON SALE THIS WEEKEND ONLY

I've put both FDLS LPs as well as the package deal on sale. I'm losing money on every copy sold, but I'd like the last few copies to go quickly so I've put them on sale at a significant discount, especially for people outside the US. To get them for the sale price follow this link:

http://www.forgeagainrecords.com/fdls.shtml

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, just kidding. I finally got a tracking number from the plant and they'll be here Thursday so all orders will go out on Thursday or Friday depending on how long it takes to pack them all up. I plan on spending all day Thursday doing it but it's a shitload of work for one man. Sorry for the delays. The plant told me it'd be 1 or 2 days once they got the labels. They sat on the labels for a week because they didn't know what they were for, then they took a week to finally ship the records out once I told them that they had the labels already. And they're in California, so it takes 4 business days apparently. I'm just glad they're done!

I can come over thursday night and help if you want?!

Justin, I appreciate the offer, but I have Three Cheers practice that night and I leave for that at 7. As long as UPS shows up at a reasonable time, I should be able to get all the pre-orders packed up. I already inserted all the jackets into bags so that I can just throw the LPs in the bags (not in the jacket!) and pack em up. Should be a do-able 3 or 5 hour project. I'm just glad I don't have to crank out more than 100 of each.

BTW, here is how many actually got pressed (there might be some fucked up labels or whatever):

Dance.Pretend - 114

Daydream - 107 A/B, 103 C/D or maybe it's the other way around.

WORD.

I wore rubber gloves that I stole from my GF's work (she works in a bio lab) so that I could put together the LPs without getting gross greasy fingerprint smudges on the very nice, very expensive silk-screened covers.

Also, I masturbate into them.

Dude, you got it all wrong. You are supposed to masturbate into your girlfriend.

Well, I also had a power outage at one point and I had to pack these by candlelight for about 30 minutes. Everything is finally printed and paid for and ready to go. Just gotta pack it all in the car, go to the post office downtown, and get it all dropped off. What a pain in the ass.

I have no extra copies of Breathing In. Some dude on VLV was selling one like a week ago. you could probably snag it from him on the cheap. Also, I was told Elkion Records had copies of the first press still(black vinyl, brown cover). Snag that at www.elkionrecords.com.

Well, I also had a power outage at one point and I had to pack these by candlelight for about 30 minutes. Everything is finally printed and paid for and ready to go. Just gotta pack it all in the car, go to the post office downtown, and get it all dropped off. What a pain in the ass.

I have no extra copies of Breathing In. Some dude on VLV was selling one like a week ago. you could probably snag it from him on the cheap. Also, I was told Elkion Records had copies of the first press still(black vinyl, brown cover). Snag that at www.elkionrecords.com.

Snagged! Thanks for the tip.

I need to find the Dakota splits with ROS!