Slapstick - S/T

What's the demand for this? I saw there was only 500 pressed i think I might be acquiring it through a trade

I also might be getting Lawrence Arms' "oh Calcutta", "Apathy", "Ghost Stories" and "Greatest Story" in the same trade. I dont know the colors so I imagine Calcutta and Apathy are the current pressings.

Slapstick is one of those bands that weren't huge during the vinyl collecting phase, as such all 500 copies tend to belong to real hardcore fans. It's not like today where 300 copies of the Loved Ones are snached up because it's going to be good for a trade (no judgment just stating). This was back when vinyl was in a lull and you only bought it if it was a band you were in to and typically if you had a turntable.

As the band got more popular posthumously (with the Arms and Alkaline Trio) more people wanted the record and with the recent vinyl explosion the low number (500) makes it harder to find than almost any other Asian Man release (even Alkaline Trio albums had like 2,000 pressed). So currently, it's kind of a right place right time deal,.

Slapstick is one of those bands that weren't huge during the vinyl collecting phase, as such all 500 copies tend to belong to real hardcore fans. It's not like today where 300 copies of the Loved Ones are snached up because it's going to be good for a trade (no judgment just stating). This was back when vinyl was in a lull and you only bought it if it was a band you were in to and typically if you had a turntable.

As the band got more popular posthumously (with the Arms and Alkaline Trio) more people wanted the record and with the recent vinyl explosion the low number (500) makes it harder to find than almost any other Asian Man release (even Alkaline Trio albums had like 2,000 pressed). So currently, it's kind of a right place right time deal,.

agreed 100%,bitch ex broke my first copy because she knew it was my favorite. Worst vinyl experience ever.

agreed 100%,bitch ex broke my first copy because she knew it was my favorite. Worst vinyl experience ever.

an old x left a nofx & choking victim in the back of her car window for a month before she gave them back.

man was i fucking pissed

couldnt have been said better.