• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

top three bands at harvest

1. bridge and tunnel- so passionate, all of them

2. paint it black- dan is so ripped out

3. the casting out- amazing voice

lucero, against me! ( played 3 new songs), gaslight anthem were great too. bouncing souls were kinda meh. propagandhi apparently acted like rock stars. the casting out even named a song after them " propagandhi is never satisfied" lol. oh and HR was weird as always

Wow so its Tuesday and I just recovered from this weekend so fucking amazing and so many good bands I really had a fucking blast and got to see so many bands way more the The Fest stage 3 fucking killed on Sun and all the other days were amazing as well I can not even try to start naming all the bands that were awesome I would say my only disappointment was bad brains but a lot of people seem to have though they were awesome I just could not get into it def glad I stayed at a hotel and did not camp that place looked like a fucking hell hole. It def was a punk rock woodstock for real never though I would see that but it seemed to have worked. Will def be at number 2 and def staying in a hotel.

I definitely want more stories about this fest. How was it organized? How was the attendance? Decently priced concessions? Police presence? Etc. --I'm really interested in how well it went off.

Eric the Red said people were getting arrested for being FEST level idiocy...which means that we'd all be in jail for all the retard shit we all did at Fest.

I definitely want more stories about this fest. How was it organized? How was the attendance? Decently priced concessions? Police presence? Etc. --I'm really interested in how well it went off.

Eric the Red said people were getting arrested for being FEST level idiocy...which means that we'd all be in jail for all the retard shit we all did at Fest.

nah just one kid. who was friend with ETR.

Beers were cheap ($3), food was decent and not too expensive, it was pretty easy to see (even for my tiny GF), and sounded pretty good most of the time

since the grass was all dead around the stages, so when people started running around it created dust storms that made it hard to breath, and it also gave you awesome black boogers.

The camp grounds were pretty terrible

Not much merch. Bad brains shirts were 25 bucks and ugly as shit. propagandhi pretty much had the same ol merch and shirt designs. Bouncing souls, propagandhi and AM! had vinyl for sale.

Bouncers were shitheads. i was standing at the front and listened to all of them talk about good take downs and punches they threw at the "asshole" kids. One dude said " I love this band (against me), but they have shitty fans. just wait and see how many you want to beat the shit out of."

Overall i had a great time, but i only went saturday.

they couldnt get the sound right, so the singer just looked livid the whole time.

they were fucking boring. True story.

Against Me! fucking brought it though. 3 new songs, don't loose touch, and nothing after eternal cowboy.

Yeah it was easily the best AM! set i have seen in a long long time.

i will go out and say the bouncing souls were terrible. i think they played 1 older songs. None of their classics. total let down and the new songs they played were pretty boring.

I thought propagandhi was good despite the issues with sound and their attitudes.

yeah the prices for beer and food wasnt bad, as far as attendance goes I think it did pretty well. Security wasnt tight friday night, I would just bring beers in from my campsite in my jacket pocket but sat and sunday they searched the hell out of you. CAMPING WAS A FUCKING NIGHTMARE!! it was such a miserable piece of shit. They kicked my buddy out on saturday night for absolutely no reason at all, they cut his wristbands

yeah, some of those indie dance type bands on the side stages were fucking awful and there was a good amount of people watching them.

damn, i didnt expect all the propagandhi hate. They played some of my favorite songs so i was pleased. I was a little annoyed when they cut the sound off at 11 and they were still playing their encore songs.

and strike anywhere killed it as well. they had a super solid set.

security there were fucking assholes.

propagandhi was really boring.

lucero, static radio, o pioneers, b&t, mouthbreather were the best.

smoke or fire acoustic is kind of lame.

and most important of all....

GIRL TALK IS FUCKING STUPID

i agree for the most part but smoke or fire was amazing! i went nuts when he covered clean sheets by the descendents. he is also a super nice guy and gave me a free acoustic cd