• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Admin
There was a blue one as well which was the most limited if I remember correctly

we posted a photo of it in another thread, it was out of 300

[image]

Can't believe I missed out on the baby blue. I think something to do with the time difference in the UK means that I only ever see these new releases once they've been completely rinsed already.

If anyone fancys hooking me up with the blue one for a non-supercrazy price. Let me know on here or even better at trevorcavell { { { at { { { googlemail { { {dot { { { com

Cheers : (

Hello dude, i can't remember what colour i ordered but i will check in a minute. I am not bothered with the colour, so i will trade you a baby blue for one of the other colours, i am in the UK to so it won't cost much to ship.

Edit: Yeah i ordered a baby blue one. its yours for price of postage, and one of the other colours. :) That's if you still want it, i didn't realise this thread dated back so far.

Virgil, I have the /300 and /700 subscription for this and ordered the /1000 but only got the /1000 copy in the mail. Are the subscriptions coming seperately?

Same as me. I got the /1000 pink and white copy today but no /300 or /700. I assume they will be coming shortly. But any info would be great.