TP/PO: LEMURIA / OFF WITH THEIR HEADS UTI #7

Guest admin1338560633

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[image]

Can't believe I missed out on the baby blue. I think something to do with the time difference in the UK means that I only ever see these new releases once they've been completely rinsed already.

If anyone fancys hooking me up with the blue one for a non-supercrazy price. Let me know on here or even better at trevorcavell { { { at { { { googlemail { { {dot { { { com

Cheers : (

[image]

Can't believe I missed out on the baby blue. I think something to do with the time difference in the UK means that I only ever see these new releases once they've been completely rinsed already.

If anyone fancys hooking me up with the blue one for a non-supercrazy price. Let me know on here or even better at trevorcavell { { { at { { { googlemail { { {dot { { { com

Cheers : (

missing the other demo cd i see ;)

haha, I am indeed. Believe it or not, I don't actually own Get Better on CD either! I've been meaning to pick it up for a while, but until my vinyl player packs in, or I wear through 5 copies, I should be alright!

I'm not entirely sure why I posted the demo CD with the vinyl actually, but it's got some great songs on it : )

haha, I am indeed. Believe it or not, I don't actually own Get Better on CD either! I've been meaning to pick it up for a while, but until my vinyl player packs in, or I wear through 5 copies, I should be alright!

I'm not entirely sure why I posted the demo CD with the vinyl actually, but it's got some great songs on it : )

haha i know man i just like giving you shit especially since yo hounded me for my ergs split tour cover for so long. those tests are impressive though, wouldnt mind getting my hands on a few. nice looking collection.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
whats the ETA on these?

It's a bit annoying, I paid for these on the 11th March and nobody bothers to update on when we might expect these, I think that length of time for a pre-order is far too much and if you don't know when a record will be available there shouldn't be a pre-order until you do!!

whats the ETA on these?

It's a bit annoying, I paid for these on the 11th March and nobody bothers to update on when we might expect these, I think that length of time for a pre-order is far too much and if you don't know when a record will be available there shouldn't be a pre-order until you do!!

Lemuria is playing in a few days and they said they hoped to have these for the show. I sort of feel like there might be some mis-communication somewhere.

last time i talked to virgil he said he was going to try to get these to us before our tour started. although, there wasn't any guarantee on that...so we just have our fingers crossed

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Admin

sorry for how long this has taken. we will have them 1 week from friday. thanks for your patience. I promise it will be worth it.