Moving Mountains - "Foreword" 12" Pre-ORDER

per their myspace:

Hello everyone,

It has been in the works for a while, but we are happy to finally announce that we are going to be releasing 'Foreword' on vinyl.

It will be released on May 12th, 2009 and you can pre-order it here:

Foreword 12'' LP Pre Order

It was a lot of fun for us to put this together, as we were able to revisit some elements of 'Foreword' with a different approach. For one, Nick designed entirely new artwork for the record. The first batch of 500 copies are going to be the only ones that will ever be pressed on black vinyl. We are gonna use new colors every time we repress.

Also, Andrew Maury of RAC contributed a remix of "Lights and Shapes" that I'm very excited on. If you're unfamiliar with RAC's work, you should definitely give them a listen. They're phenomenal.

http://theremixcompany.co.uk

Anyhow, aside from packaging, shipping, coding, designing, coffee, insomnia, magic hat, building, practicing, and getting into fights with US postal service employees, we're very excited to be performing again. Can't wait to see all the familiar faces, and friendly people that make what we're doing worth doing.

Greg

Mov | Mou

• 2 years later...

[image]

wicked bump but i finally picked this up (i don't know why i waited so long) and i believe i snagged the last one from their merch page. i checked right after i ordered because i was going to get one for a friend and it said out of stock and now it's not on their page at all. such a good EP