Glass and Ashes "s/t" LP on yellowish-brown

If anyone has a copy, would you mind posting a picture? I got a copy today in the mail and I'm fairly certain it's a yellowish-brown (/19). I'd like to double check before adding it to my list. I wish that I owned something better than a crappy cell phone camera. Any help would be rad. Thanks!

ps: This never received a 3rd pressing, right?

pps: No Idea sent me Jack Smith 'I've Never Forgotten' b/w 'My Fickle Eye' 10" on like 500gram vinyl (joking of course). It came in a thick-brown cardboard sleeve and is dated "12/23/49" in the upper corner. I thought it was pretty cool.

pps: No Idea sent me Jack Smith 'I've Never Forgotten' b/w 'My Fickle Eye' 10" on like 500gram vinyl (joking of course). It came in a thick-brown cardboard sleeve and is dated "12/23/49" in the upper corner. I thought it was pretty cool.

This probably sounds pretty stupid but what are the letters "b/w" short for? I know when to use it of course, but I don't know the exact meaning of the letters. Hey, I'm freakin' Swedish....

i'm just stoked to have this on red, first press :)

I would LOVE a fest pressing, but these dudes are Oxnard bros, and they have none themselves.

My white "Aesthetic Arrest" (1st press /100ish) is one of my favorite vinylz in my collection.

Im sad they are RIP now. such an amazing band/amazing dudes.

i'm just stoked to have this on red, first press :)

I would LOVE a fest pressing, but these dudes are Oxnard bros, and they have none themselves.

My white "Aesthetic Arrest" (1st press /100ish) is one of my favorite vinylz in my collection.

Im sad they are RIP now. such an amazing band/amazing dudes.

I don't think they're officially done yet...I think they're still technically a band, a non-functioning band, but on hiatus while Young Livers is raging...

you are right justin, that is the 'official' status, but i have a feeling that they are more or less laid to rest.

They have been together for a long time. They were called 'Kenji' before, and were a pretty big band in the LA/ventura thrash/crust scene for years. I didn't think they would be as amazing as they were/(are?) after Dave left and moved to NY then FL, but they still were insane live. They still played a bar show around here like once a week when they were home

they will be missed. Glass and Ashes > Young Livers. thoughts?

im sort of drunk rambling. sorry

I'm really good friends with this band. They are basically done. Mike Gleason (drummer) doesn't want to play that type of music anymore. Their last tour was with Armand (he recorded the most recent In The Red record) played drums.

Kenji was amazing. I have all their stuff. The story about how the name got switch is pretty epic but it's not really my place to talk about. G&A recycled 3 Kenji songs for their records.

Glass And Ashes>Kenji>Young Livers

Mike Carter will definitely bring a new twist to the upcoming Young Livers songs though.

Guest noeffinidea

Spent a good 15-20 minutes talking to Dave from Young Livers (who came from Glass and Ashes along with Mike) before Propagandhi's set at Harvest of Hope and he is a solid dude. I asked him about the possibility of Glass and Ashes playing again and he said it was a possibility but that he wouldn't be involved if they did play.