MOUNTAIN GOATS “Heretic Pride” LP

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

MOUNTAIN GOATS “Heretic Pride” LP

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Items/cad-2801-1?sck=6525661

I have yet to hear this album yet, but I am really enjoying what I hear from this band. A buddy of mine is always raving about them and he finally played me some stuff and I really dig it. Kind of rough around the edges acoustic rock that seems like it would be fun to watch live.

FUCK YES!

I mean. *ahem*

FUCK YES!

I'm so ontop of this. It's like, butter on a roll baby. Butter on a roll. 10:1 if you've been an avid MG fan from the very start or just rolled in last time they passed by your heart, this album will surely impress.

Or maybe it won't. Free country bub.

Free country.

i've never seen them live kyle -- you're living my dream!

and i can't wait to have this in my hands. this is going to sound unparallelled on vinyl.

I think I've seen them four times in about four years. They don't tour often, but I've been lucky enough to catch them a few times.

The best was the first time I caught them in this tiny little club in LA and Rachel Ware, one of the original "members" of the Mountain Goats that John used to play with way back in the day, was in attendence. She came up and sang Going to Georgia with him. That was really cool.