I somehow am getting 15 bucks from old navy.

I was getting some shirts there and got a credit card cause it was cheaper and I was stoned. So the card never comes in the mail and I'm a bit freaked out. I call to cancel. They give me a new card number. I'm cool with it. The new card never comes. I call and cancel the card, pay the balance and chill out with a glass of ice tea.

So today I got a bill from Old Navy that said I owed 15cr. This is weird I think. I call the company. They tell me I have a credit of 15 bucks and ask if I'd like a check. I say hell yes I'd like a check. Stoked. I'm getting another flannel.

Anyone else get free money from low rent places?

I got a letter in the mail saying I was part of class action suit against a place I worked for in New York. The firm was being sued for violating minimum wage and overtime requirements. The suit was settled for 2.7 million, divided amongst like 1,000 people. After lawyer's fees and the distribution to the plaintiffs, I might get up to $200. Who knows how long that will take, though.

Guest kevinb

Old navy is one of my favorite stores for clearence shit so I never bother buying somthing at full price, however they need to get someone to make some better jeans, not every one is getting read to bro down

It's too fucking hot here to be wearing flannel. Until December... :(

Side note - My brother worked at Old Navy. Got fired for stealing.

Second side note - Similar situation happened to me with Entertainment Weekly. I got a free subscription when I bought tickets from Ticketmaster. I get an issue, send back the postcard that says "I don't want 51 more weeks of this crap", and they mailed me a $20 check.