Grinderman

Guest vito

For those that don't know who Grinderman is, it's Nick Cave's newish band. Anyway I've been looking for a copy of the LP but have not had much luck so far. Does anyone know of any places in the US that are currently selling this LP? I've only found three places in europe and don't feel like spending $35 on it. Any help would be appreciated.

Virgil/vinyl collective have had it, don't know if they still do/will get anymore in

i bought it from VC in november but it was put on backorder. virgil finally is going to refund me since he cant get it from any distributors for some reason.

what's the record called. I just saw a Grinderman record this afternoon. If it's the one you're looking for I could double check for you and find out the price.
I think there is at least one copy at the record store by my house. I could double check for you if you need me to.

if either of you could check, that would be awesome. i'm not really in any rush since i've waited this long already, but if you could check next time you're there, that would be great.

what's the record called. I just saw a Grinderman record this afternoon. If it's the one you're looking for I could double check for you and find out the price.
I think there is at least one copy at the record store by my house. I could double check for you if you need me to.

if either of you could check, that would be awesome. i'm not really in any rush since i've waited this long already, but if you could check next time you're there, that would be great.

I definately will.

go to aural exploits, they have it. i'm sure this will go OOP soon as most side projects like this do.

holy shit! i thought i checked there already. thanks a ton, man. only $12 too.