ISIS - 5/25 update: USA tour and more...

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kevinb

out of curiosity how much is that box set?

Although I'm fairly new to them I've fallen in love with the albums I've heard so far

I think I might have to hit up the Cleveland show

Someone over at SwarmRelocation.com posted that it was $225 at the show.

Dam I hope they have one I am going to hafta get it at that price. I wish I could just ask some one to pick it up but I feel like shipping would be a killer pain in the ass and it would be pretty expensive. I am going June 2nd so fingers crossed!

Guest noeffinidea

Totally grabbin a box set if they're $225, that's a steal! So what has Isis' set been like? Mostly Wavering Radiant I would assume? Anything from Panopticon or Oceanic??

From swarmrelocation.com...setlists that have been posted so far:

Albuquerque show:

Hall of the Dead

20 minutes/40 years

Dulcinea

Threshold of Transformation

Ghost Key

In Fiction

Hand of the Host

Carry

The Beginning and the End (encore)

Austin show:

Hall Of The Dead

20 Minutes / 40 Years

Dulcinea

Threshold Of Transformation

Ghost Key

In Fiction

Hand Of The Host

Carry

-------

Celestial

hey dudes,

ISIS totally fucking destroyed. once i get a chance to get home and go over my phone notes i'll try and post a set-list. Dulcinea was awesome.

because my friend ended up bailing on me i gave my extra ticket away to the first person who said hey, i'll take it after they seperated the line into "ticket holders" vs "non ticket holders" also, when a dude says hey do you want this ticket? maybe go hey sure, sometimes said dude (like me) will give you the ticket for free and just not give a shit. live and learn.

Merch.

NO FUCKING POSTERS. seriously dudes. not even a mention.

also, for those of you hoping to score a clear wavering radiant at one the shows, they're no longer available, as i was unable to score one. they did however have most of the recent hydrahead releases. i was hoping against hope that Pelican might have vinyl of ephermeral but alas.

also, ISIS' merch dude is a nice guy.

so in closing.

IF ANY OF YOU SEE A TEXAS POSTER ON AN UPCOMING DATE PLEASE BUY IT AND I WILL PAY YOU BACK OR IF YOU SEE IT ANYWHERE ONLINE PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I WANT THAT SHIT LIKE WHOA. i've dealt with at least 5 dozen people here so i'm a dude who sticks with his word.