Polar Bear Club - Sometimes Things Just Disappear

I'd love to see the EP pressed

I've talked with Chris via e-mail about it. From what he said, they've had countless offers in the past and have turned them down for some reason...also...he says to press it now would be unfair for those labels, and because the release would "not be relevant" considering the material is "much different" than what they're doing now and the band only has two original members. I think it all comes down to who was writing for the EP and who was writing for the full-length.

Has everyone who's into them here heard the demo? (Now that I would love to see on vinyl...). For that matter, has ANYONE here heard Tamiroff? Tamiroff was Jimmy and Chris's band before PBC...and if you like PBC...you'll love it.

PM me with your e-mail and I would be willing to send you the PBC demo and the Tamiroff discog (12 songs).

Guest genericinsight
I'd love to see the EP pressed

I've talked with Chris via e-mail about it. From what he said, they've had countless offers in the past and have turned them down for some reason...also...he says to press it now would be unfair for those labels, and because the release would "not be relevant" considering the material is "much different" than what they're doing now and the band only has two original members. I think it all comes down to who was writing for the EP and who was writing for the full-length.

Has everyone who's into them here heard the demo? (Now that I would love to see on vinyl...). For that matter, has ANYONE here heard Tamiroff? Tamiroff was Jimmy and Chris's band before PBC...and if you like PBC...you'll love it.

PM me with your e-mail and I would be willing to send you the PBC demo and the Tamiroff discog (12 songs).

I have the (physical) PBC demo, got one of the last copies they were selling when I saw them for the first time in '06. However, I'd be into hearing that Tamiroff discog. I heard stuff by them on Myspace and was into it.