Oh my .............

wayne

I stupidly let my girlfriend set up the pay pal account because i couldnt use mine after canceling the account last year because i was spending rent money every month

Anyway i have been waiting a while for some records to arrive from within the uk , which ususal takes 2-3 days

Its now been 1 week exactly, so i go to check that everything is alright and i notice she has only gone and put down the

WRONG STREET NAME !!!......... instead of st johns she put st jones !

Fuck

I stupidly let my girlfriend set up the pay pal account because i couldnt use mine after canceling the account last year because i was spending rent money every month

Anyway i have been waiting a while for some records to arrive from within the uk , which ususal takes 2-3 days

Its now been 1 week exactly, so i go to check that everything is alright and i notice she has only gone and put down the

WRONG STREET NAME !!!......... instead of st johns she put st jones !

Fuck

I live on St. Jones, so I was pretty geeked for that Swivelstick split. Thanks!

Now im really worried ........... after changing the adress yesterday morning............ i got in the post today a cd i bought yesterday ............ none of the others have arrived

She says it will be okay, nothing to worry about..................If it was her waiting for some perfume or some shit she bought ...........man my fingers wouldnt be able to type !

Luckiy , i guess, there isnt a st jones in my town........i just hope the post office dont just send it all beck to sender

giv up to your girlfriend for some small trouble (in her eyes).

i ever faced with a huge and many problems when i ask my girlfriend something which she dones't know or doesn't pay attention too much when she did like ask her for pre-order some stuffs from online store and she didn't order multiple copies....