Osker- IDLE WILL KILL

speaking of Blindsided they were signed to Epitaph too but the album was shelved for some reason, you can hear songs on their myspace page, I think they sounded great. I wish it saw the light of day.

i can't find the myspace page linkage?

i also tried to message the osker/blindsided drummer on myspace asking if he can send me them, but you have to be his friend to send messages

apparently the bad blood with epitaph was that they didnt like what mr brett wanted/invisioned for their band or something. wanted them to be huge and shit like that or something. so when idle will kill came out they madly underpromoted it, gave it the pink cover and just overall tried to not sell it and inevitably broke up.

devon still works at aomeba (sp?) records in LA. once i get out there i want to find him and convince him to start a band with me. hahahahaha

apparently the bad blood with epitaph was that they didnt like what mr brett wanted/invisioned for their band or something. wanted them to be huge and shit like that or something. so when idle will kill came out they madly underpromoted it, gave it the pink cover and just overall tried to not sell it and inevitably broke up.

devon still works at aomeba (sp?) records in LA. once i get out there i want to find him and convince him to start a band with me. hahahahaha

Thanks! I've always been really curious what had happened.