Chuck Ragan Feast LP

I believe that I've seen this on white.

And everyone always complains about no idea shipping, but is it that bad? I ordered 10+ records from them last time and shipping was like 6 bucks.

People are usually complaining about the time it takes to get their records. However, most don't consider that the reason their shipping charges are so cheap is because they ship media which is slow.

mine is Coke Bottle Clear

NIR 221 - CHUCK RAGAN "Feast Or Famine" LP/CD

1st Pressing: 700 Clear Orange, 200 Clear Red, 179 Coke Bottle Clear (10/3/2007)

alone through no idea i'd expect $10 with shipping

I'd thought they'd put out a new press...don't know if it is second or third. No Idea's been a bit slow on updating the pressing info.

I remember the 2nd press being 2 colors, the previously mentioned White and Grey; has anyone heard of any other colors of it?

The Coke Bottle Clear press of this looks so nice. I was surprised I got one when I initially ordered mine. I thought for sure I was getting Red or Orange.

I remember the 2nd press being 2 colors, the previously mentioned White and Grey; has anyone heard of any other colors of it?

The Coke Bottle Clear press of this looks so nice. I was surprised I got one when I initially ordered mine. I thought for sure I was getting Red or Orange.

Pretty sure there's a purple repress and one other color, but I can't remember what it is.

The coke bottle clear is really, really cool. I won't get rid of that for anything.