TOM WAITS and BAD RELIGION 7''

I know it's for RECORD STORE DAY so probably only for ''store'' but do you think you would be able to get some of these in stock for VC ?

Bad Religion, Tom Waits and Booker T.Jones will all be producing limite edition 7-inches for the forthcoming April 18th Record Store Day.

Waits will release a three song vinyl 7" with live tracks from his 2007 Glitter and Doom Tour. "Lucinda" and "Ain't Going Down to the Well" were recorded in Atlanta GA, while "Bottom of the World" comes from Waits' performance in Edinburgh, Scotland. Together, these three songs are the first live recordings released since Waits' Big Time came out in 1988.

Booker T. Jones is releasing a two song 7" with studio tracks - "Warped Sister" and "Reunion Time" -- from his upcoming ANTI- debut Potato Hole, his first solo album in over 20 years which features backing from the Drive-By Truckers, guitar tracks by Neil Young and Booker T's Hammond B3 organ stylings.

Bad Religion will celebrate Record Store Day with the first-ever re-release of the record that started it all: 1981's 6-song 7-inch debut EP.

http://www.punknews.org/article/32983

Guest markovianprocess
I know it's for RECORD STORE DAY so probably only for ''store'' but do you think you would be able to get some of these in stock for VC ?

I think you pretty much answered your own question. These will only be available in independent record shops and that means it has to be a living physical shop you can go and visit. Go check out the list of participating stores, find one near you, and get in touch with them to make sure they're getting in what you're looking for.