OWTH in tampa tonight....

i just listened to them on punknews and i could see the appeal if your a bearded, beer drinking, fist in the air kind of guy. the music wasnt bad, the dudes singing was a little to harsh for me though, and boy he loves using the word "fuck", probably twice as much as i do which is a fucking lot.

yeah I guess so, but I'm a bearded, fist in the air, non-drinker so...they have some diversity to their fanbase.... ;)

I'm fucking stoked they are coming to Little Rock in 2 weeks w/ AM!. AM! has come through here like 3 times, but i'm more stoked for OWTH this time. What album did most of their set come from? I've only got Hospitals and was planning on picking up the rest at their show.

they mainly play From the Bottom songs now.

Having Glossary play on the bill in LR is cool, too!

I'm fucking stoked they are coming to Little Rock in 2 weeks w/ AM!. AM! has come through here like 3 times, but i'm more stoked for OWTH this time. What album did most of their set come from? I've only got Hospitals and was planning on picking up the rest at their show.

they mainly play From the Bottom songs now.

I'd say it's still a great mix of Hospitals and From The Bottom. I think they played all but 2 songs from Hospitals.

They had most of their recent records with them including the 4-way 12" on Small Pool. Nothing rare, but a great chance to pick up stuff from them if you haven't. I got a shirt that has 2 people with cat heads on it and it says "band fund forever".

Also the band that opened for them, The Anchor, was fucking great. I have their split with O Pioneers, not sure if they have anything else.