Info on Young Livers Live 7" from SSR

mrc

So i contacted Sound Study Recordings recently and heard back from them over the weekend.

As most of you know, The Young Livers recorded a live show on January 26th at the Atlantic in Gainesville, FL for an upcoming Live 7" series. This will be the 1st record in that series.

As of right now, i dont think there is a set date for the release but i did find out some of the pressing info.

Matt at SSR said "As far as colors, the plan is to press 1,000 total, 500 on one splatter color combo and 500 on another, and they will all be hand numbered."

If you havent gotten into this band, you are missing out on some great jams! go get yourself a copy of their LP from kiss of death or No Idea.

just thought you guys could be interested in this info

Awesome. I'm stoked to see so many people excited for this release and for the Livers. Yes, we do have a website, www.soundstudyrecordings.com but for now it's just a placeholder that links to our myspace. If anyone has any questions feel free to hit us up there.

If anyone is interested there are some pretty sweet photos on our myspace from that show.

I can't wait to get this thing pressed and out to you guys.

Matt/SSR

myspace.com/soundstudy

[email protected]