PO: BEN WEASEL The Brain That Wouldn't Die LP

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

[image]

BEN WEASEL The Brain That Wouldn't Die LP clear yellow vinyl

BEN WEASEL The Brain That Wouldn't Die LP clear red vinyl

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Store/Search.aspx?&Page=1&Sort=1&sku=AM-1xx_BWlive

This has been a busy Friday with so many great records being posted. I got an email from Mike Park about 5 minutes ago saying he just got in the Ben Weasel live LP and wasn't planning on posting in their store for 2 weeks. He said we could post 50 of each color (250 of each have been prssed), and that I could post them this afternoon if I liked. I am beyond stoked as this live version of "My Brain Hurts" (probably my favorite weasel album). I haven't heard it yet, but I am really excited to hear these songs live.

We should have them in stock sometime next week. Make sure you pick up a copy.

Guest Admin
will you guys be sending them out when the records come in? or waiting for the actual release date

we will ship them next week when we get them in stock.

as many as he wants as long as it's still profitable

So its ok to just keep putting out the same record

with 4 variants for every pressing.

Then change the cover artwork as long as people are buying right?

It's a live album, though, so it makes it a lot different than the original My Brain Hurts. In my opinion, you're getting a different product, unlike a lot of Alkaline Trio records and records by other bands that you get the same exact music and the only difference is the color of the record.

Also, there are differences with this: I Can See Clearly and Fathead are taken out and substituted with This Ain't Hawaii and Cool Kids. I think this is a great souvenier for people who went to the show and a nice record for people who didn't so they can at least enjoy the live experience to some extent.