Finally got my first record..

Guest kevinb

$40 for saves the day-through being cool on black... I wanted that lp so bad and had a horrible feeling knowing i spent that much...the moment i got it I was glad I made that purchace...

matter of fact out of my entire list that is the most i've ever spent on a record besides the thrice box set.

Guest duhpunk

Starting Line- Say It Like You Mean It

the price i paid makes me want to hit myself, but I've loved that album ever since it came out.

Guest duhpunk

You're either talking about the Sic Transit 7" on Pink or the Quiet Things 7" on Red & Green, unless you have a copy of the Quiet Things 7" on Pink /1

You are right, it is Sic Transit..

I have a copy en route to my house right now. I found a distro in Sweden that had one left in stock. $13ppd ftw

Guest drahtuos

30$ for mount eerie by the microphones before the "represses" showed up on k. that was only back in july last year. since then i've went a bit crazy on ebay, bought lots of good stuff but payed a lot for a lot of it.

The only record I've gotten from eBay thus far is Snapcase's Designs For Automotion. 10 bucks and they sent me two copies of the record, one of which I ended up giving away in a contest on my webzine.

I bid on a copy of The Ergs! Dorkrockcordrod on yellow a while back, but quit once it got too high. I think it ended up going for around 35 bucks.